Registrations reopen for PCD candidates PF competition, This Tuesday (3/30), The registration brought differences in the information on the confirmation card.
Because of the candidates Not subscribed PCD vacancies are included in the system for requesting vacancies for persons with disabilities. See details in the image below:
The company has already released a note stating that the issue has already been resolved and that applicants can access the follow-up page:
“This Tuesday (3/30) morning, 3/29, the Federal Police (PF) reported that the registration vouchers of the candidates in the competition presented an error in the details of the competition system. The problem has now been fixed and the candidates can access the correct information from the event through the related page ”.
The reopening of the registration is the result of an agreement between the Federal Police and the MPF to allow applicants to present a number of requirements imposed by the bank during registration after being questioned by the agency with great difficulty and short-term (Find out here).
The MPF was requested to present the action Multidisciplinary Report Will be omitted. In the case of MPF, the Disability Act does not require prior evidence of the applicant and is required in the notice.
Applicants who qualify for vacancies for persons with disabilities should pay attention to the re-opening schedule:
- Registration period: March 30 from 10 am to April 1 from 6 pm;
- Check the circumstances of the request for exemption from fees and special attendance: April 12;
- Provisional List of Applicants with Postponed Registration for PWD: April 12;
- Submission of appeal against temporary circumstances requesting exemption from fees and special attendance: April 13 at 10 a.m. to April 14 at 6 p.m .;
- Individual goution consultation to the final stage of the fee waiver request: April 20;
- Final list of applicants with deferred registration to contest as PWD: April 20;
- Registration Fee Payment: April 22nd to 28th
PF General Notice Summary
Have you seen this year’s best opportunity for those who aspire to a higher level of preparation? I ‘m talking about its benefits Consumer Festival 2.0.
Launched QConcursos + Direcção Concursos Team Incredible offers In three special packages: Premium, Premium Plus and Unlimited Annual. That’s right, you can choose the one that best suits your reality.
With that news, the heart of a focused conservator beats faster, doesn’t it?
Important news from the world of public procurement in one place. Learn about the Direction News Channel and subscribe: Click here to check it out!
You can now also take advantage of Instagram to learn more about all the competitions that focus on police careers. Activate notifications by following the profile of the Director of Police: Click here to check it out!
Musicaholic. Twitter guru. Total bacon fanatic. Zombie ninja. Freelance student. Coffee fan. Gamer.