Joseph-Fourier High School in Oxer and Jean-Moulin College in Villefranche-Sirson are the 2021 winners of the FFF La Quincy du Foot Operation.
Meeting Thursday, June 3rd CNF Claire Fontaine, National Jury Football Fortnight, An activity of the FFF aimed at secondary schools (middle schools, high schools, school sports categories, etc.) has determined the two winners of its fifth edition. The Joseph-Fourier High School in Oxford (District of Yon, Lig Burgogen Franche-Comte), The Jean-Moulin College in Villefranche-Sir-Seine (District of Lyon, Ron, Lig Overgne Ron-Alps) Won.
Produced by Lycee Joseph-Fourier
Produced by Jean-Moulin College
This was the theme for the schools participating in the fifth edition “Diverse methods and cultures”, Implement various achievements according to two axes:
– Sports, a futsal or classic football tournament as part of the 2020 UEFA European Nations Championship;
– Culture and organization, with the organization, animation and arbitration of a reunion Football at school, Creating a tournament for a charity before regaining the dynamism and daily life of a sports association.
A jury of thirteen people representing the Ministry of Education, the National Union of School Sports (UNSS), the General Sports Union of Free Education (UGCEL) and the French Football Federation selected their productions. (Main photo).
The two successful classes will be invited to CNF ClareFontaine from June 23 to 24 as part of the activity. “24 Hours with the Blues”, Will allow them to live a special moment on the site where the French team is currently preparing for UEFA Euro 2020.
Ranking of National Finalists
1. Jean-Moulin (Willefranche-Sir-Sain, Lyon, Ron), 64 points
2. St. Joseph (Jan Jose, Ille-et-Villein), 56 points
3. Saint-Marie – Saint-Michael (Ornance, Dubs-Territorial de Belfort), 48 points
4. Close-de-Pauly (Dijon, C -te d’Or), 37 points
5. Lombardy (Bisonos, Pyrenees-Atlantic), 26 points
6. APEAI Salies-du-Salat (Haute-Garonne), 21 pts
1. Joseph-Fourier (Oxer, Yon), 69 points
2. Lizzie Franൈois de Irland (with Dublin, Flanders District), 59 points
3. Cincinnati High School Football Division (Mayotte League), 38 points
4. Frederick-Joliet-Curie (Dummy-less-Liz, Eure-et-Lower), 38 points
5. Albert-Landress (Cussett, Pui-de-Deem), 32 points
6. Pardeilhan (Och, Gers), 16 points
Travel fan. Freelance analyst. Proud problem solver. Infuriatingly humble zombie junkie.