Are you one of those people who constantly checks? WhatsApp? The fast messaging application is one of the most used for all kinds of things: from sending work documents to sending photos and funny stickers to your friends.
But there is one detail that not everyone knows. Want to know exactly who blocked you? WhatsApp? Well, there is a simple trick to find out. This requires installing a third-party app.
Meera: What’s New in WhatsApp Plus: APK 2022 Latest Version
See the list of people who have blocked you on WhatsApp
- To do this trick, you need to download the APK of WhatsApp Plus.
- You can install APK through this Link.
- If you want to recover your conversations in the future, remember that it is always better to back them up.
- Now enter WhatsApp Plus.
- Click on the three dots in the top corner. There you will see the “Plus Features” tool.
- Click on it and a new menu will appear.
- Among them “Who Stopped You?” You will find the button.
- Press it and you’ll see a list of people who have blocked you, in addition to the changes they’ve made in the past few days.
- If you want to keep WhatsApp Plus, you can. If it doesn’t work for you due to possible bans, it’s better to go back to WhatsApp.
Disadvantages of WhatsApp Plus
Why don’t users have this version if it gives you more benefits? For three main reasons: First, as we said before, if they find out that you are using this program, they can suspend your account forever, even if many cases are not detected; Second, since it’s an APK, you don’t download it directly from the Android Google Play Store, but manually from external sites; Third, it is not 100% secure or private because there is no end-to-end encryption.
So you can make your WhatsApp screenshots more secure
- First, check it out WhatsApp No pending updates.
- Now, open the app and enter an individual or group conversation.
- Click on the clip here (next to the camera) and select the screenshot you want to strengthen your security.
- The next step is to press the pencil icon located in the upper right corner.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.