Do you already have the latest version of it? WhatsApp? The fast messaging app is one of the most downloaded around the world because of its ease of use and free operation. It also integrates new options like hiding “online” or leaving a group without anyone noticing.
However, in the latest update WhatsApp Implemented something that displeased many. Do you know why not to hide the last connection time? Here we will tell you the real reasons why you should consider it.
Why not hide your last connection time on WhatsApp
- To hide your last connection time on WhatsApp, you need to open the app.
- Then go to Settings, Account and Privacy.
- In that section, select “Time of End Time”.
- From now on, if you don’t want anyone to see your last connection time, you won’t check others either.
- This means that you cannot visualize the last time your friend or partner was “online”.
- Although this tool is good to protect our privacy, you should think twice whether to see the rest or not.
How to Download WhatsApp Beta for Android
- Enter the Google Play Store Android And search for the app WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find and click the “Become a Beta Tester” option. If you don’t see it, access it Link to go straight.
- Then, click the “Become Verifier” button and you’ll get the beta.
The same feature is likely to be enabled in the WhatsApp beta program for iOS users in the coming days. Meanwhile, beta testers must first approve the “Last Seen Online” tool, so WhatsApp will only evaluate whether to include it in the permanent (official) version.
So you can make your WhatsApp screenshots more secure
- First, check it out WhatsApp No pending updates.
- Now, open the app and enter an individual or group conversation.
- Click on the clip here (next to the camera) and select the screenshot you want to strengthen your security.
- The next step is to press the pencil icon located in the upper right corner.
- A color bar will be displayed on the right side, slide it to the end to get the “Pixel” tool.
- Paint over areas you don’t want to see and they will automatically be pixelated, meaning they will no longer be sharp.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.