Among the most popular messaging apps, WhatsApp stands as one of the first. Through this tool, users can communicate constantly for free.
Know the requirements for installing WhatsApp
There must be several conditions WhatsApp on your cellphone Android. Here we show you which ones you should take into account.
- Make sure your smartphone has enough storage space to support the app.
- Confirm that you have a stable internet connection download whatsapp And there should be no complications in the process.
- Also, your mobile device must have the same or higher version Android 4.0Otherwise, you may not be able to use the app.
- Let’s see if it is RAM memory 2GB or more of your smartphone.
- Once you download WhatsApp, it will ask you for a cell phone number so that you can start using the app. Consider if you want to install it, otherwise you will not be able to use the application.
So you can download and install iPhone style WhatsApp on your Android mobile
- First, create a backup of your account with this Official WhatsApp (the meta one).
- Now, proceed to uninstall the application.
- The next step is to download WhatsApp style iPhone By clicking Next Link > Click “Download” > “Accept”.
- Tap the three dots icon of your browser located at the top right.
- Go to “Downloads” > Tap “WhatsApp iPhone Style” > “Install”.
- It will already be executed automatically, but before opening it, give your cell phone permissions. To do this, go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “WhatsApp iPhone Style” > “Access” and grant all required permissions.
- Take a step back and tap on the “Install unknown apps” section > turn on the “Allow from this source” switch.
- Finally, register your number in the traditional way by entering the APK.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.