WhatsApp Web It remains a very basic platform compared to the mobile version because it allows you to add contacts, post statuses or place filters on images. Recently, Facebook finally implemented the basic editing tool in the web app, where you no longer have to use your cell phone to cut, paint or text or emoji, all of which are available in beta. Today we will teach you how to use Paint on WhatsApp Web. How do I do that? We will explain it soon.
WhatsApp Web More than 5 years after its creation, it is still a very basic instant messaging app, but users will not sit idly by, and many of them will adopt external programs to turn the aforementioned Facebook platform into a complete app.
As we said earlier, today we will teach you how to use Paint on WhatsApp Web. To make this possible, you must first install an extension called ‘Paint for WhatsApp Web’ in Google Chrome. What is an extension? These are additional functions or programs that you can easily add to improve the performance of your browser.
Steps to install the extension in Chrome
- Enter it from a computer or laptop Link To download the extension.
- Now, click on ‘Add to Chrome’ and a mini window will open where you need to click on ‘Add Extension’.
- When done, click on the puzzle icon (Extensions) in the top right corner next to the Gmail profile photo in this section.
- All your Chrome extensions will open, but keep searching ‘Paint for WhatsApp Web’ Press the talk icon (set).
- If you notice, in the top right corner, the icon of the extension you just installed will appear.
How To Use Paint On WhatsApp Web
- Login WhatsApp Web From a PC or laptop.
- Now, find any image and right click on it.
- Displays several options, and edit and share with ‘Paint for WhatsApp Web’.
- A new window will open for you to edit the image. You can paint with different colors, increase the size of the brush and place text with different fonts in italics and bold.
Do you have any problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any problems, you should write to their contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to ask a general question, you can fill out the form using this link. You must enter your phone number in addition to your area code, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.