Things WhatsApp users usually do:
You need to quickly store important notes, such as a list, password, or link to a website. Usually, in a situation like this, users will send those notes to the people closest to them on WhatsApp. In this case, the important things you only need to know go to other people. But with this strategy no one else will see the message with your important notes.
What’s up trick
How to chat with you on WhatsApp:
1. This method is very easy. First, open any web browser like Google Chrome from your mobile. After typing Wa.me//, you must enter your phone number along with the country code number. For example, let’s say your WhatsApp number is 9999119999. You need to type wa.me//+919999119999 in your browser.
3. You will now have the option to continue chatting. This should be the first.
4. Now you will go directly to the chat page of WhatsApp. The first will be your phone number.
5. In it you can send message, important notes, photos, videos and files just like any other chat.
6. If you want, you can pin this whip on your phone. This way, you can open your own chat page whenever you need to pick something up.
Stay tuned for instant messages
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.