WhatsApp It is an unrestricted instant messaging app, which means you can write and send any word, including roughness and breadth, and it allows you to share photos or videos with adults, without censorship or leakage of copyrighted movies. We recommend. Why no control? Simply put, the platform has end-to-end encryption, which means that only you and the person you’re chatting with can see the content of the conversation. However, now the app has a function for reporting specific messages and we will show you how to do it here.
Currently, if you receive spam messages, threats or illegal content WhatsApp, You can report to contact, but in this case the green app will receive the last five messages of your conversation with that person. Therefore, the aforementioned company will initiate an investigation to determine whether their account has been suspended or permanently suspended.
Basically, trying to report this kind of control WhatsApp Its purpose is to detect and detect criminal activity to prevent fraud or any other type of crime, as well as possible abuse and malicious activity against users of the application. This time, ‘Thank you for the ceremonyReport messages‘, The last 5 can report a specific message without the need to share.
It is important to note that this tool is only available in beta WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 for Apple’s iOS and 18.104.22.168 for Android, which means it will not be released in a stable or official version yet; But do not worry, we will show you how to install beta and then the steps for reporting a message.
How To Download WhatsApp Beta For Android
- First, enter Here From your Android mobile And click on ‘Become a Verifier’.
- Then click on ‘You can download it on Google Play’.
- The Play Store will open for you to download WhatsApp Beta.
- If you already have the trial version installed, you just need to update it.
How To Download WhatsApp Beta For iOS
- The first thing you need to do is download Test flight in the App Store.
- When you install it, simply Open this link to apply for a position In WhatsApp beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get location, it won’t take long to install WhatsApp beta on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that WhatsApp beta partners are a bit more limited on the iPhone.
How to report a single message on WhatsApp
- Enter a chat that you would like to report.
- Then, click a few seconds on the message you think is offensive.
- On the right you will see three vertical dots, touch them.
- Now, the options will be displayed: ‘Share’, ‘Report’, select the last one.
- Notice will be given: “It will be sent WhatsApp This message. Contact will not be notified.
- Finally, click on ‘Report’.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.