Xiaomi is a cell phone brand that has its own operating system, MIUI, which was developed in 2010 based on the features of Android, and has two versions, one global and the other Chinese, and the second feature is the lack of Google services or multilingualism. One of the tools of the above software went unnoticed and curiously one of the most useful, we ‘cleaner WhatsApp‘, Do you know how to use it? Here we will explain it to you.
Xiaomi is a unique function of the smartphone (medium or high range) that is responsible for freeing up storage space after deleting unwanted data it stores WhatsApp Because you use their services. Millions of users are unaware that there is a ‘cleaner’ because the option is hidden between operating system settings.
Which files does it delete? Avoid screenshots, gifs, word, excel, pdf, etc., and old voice messages stored over time. As you may remember, WhatsApp It is one of the most gigabyte applications on mobile because it can be used to send any multimedia file to friends, family and colleagues.
How To Use WhatsApp Cleaner
- If you get the horrible ‘storage is almost complete’, go to the security icon and press for a few seconds.
- A mini menu with several options will appear, you just have to press something called ‘Cleaner’ WhatsApp‘.
- To avoid repeating this step at another time, you can create a shortcut for the same function on your mobile desktop.
- Now, when you touch the function, you have to wait to calculate the space occupied by it WhatsApp.
- When it finishes loading, it will show the space where each multimedia file is located. Lastly, you need to select the ones you want to delete so that you do not have leftovers on your smartphone.
Done, that would be it. Now, the message ‘Storage is almost full’ will no longer appear. Also, to check if you’re really freeing up space, enter Xiaomi Mobile ” Settings’ and go to the Internal or External Storage section.
Do you have a problem WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any problems, you should write to their contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to ask a general question, you can fill out the form using this link. You must enter your phone number in addition to your area code, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.