WhatsApp Mass use of applications or APKs that are considered programs will no longer be supported”Unofficial”, according to Meta, and for this reason the aforementioned messaging platform informed all users that accounts that do not comply with its regulations will immediately be permanently shut down. On this occasion, we from Depor will tell you which applications to avoid downloading on your mobile device using iOS or Android, so that your service does not run out.
There are many similar versions WhatsApp MessengerNot to mention copies with better functions and tools than the official application, for example: a secret chat section, login of several accounts on the same cell phone, option to hide your “online” activity, etc. However, you should be very careful as these programs do not provide you with the security and privacy of “end-to-end encryption” which is responsible for encrypting the content of all your conversations.
Currently, WhatsApp It is the most used messaging service in the world, in fact it is one of the most downloaded applications and has the largest number of users (more than 4 billion), however, this figure would be even higher if there were no previous versions to mention, hence the drastic measures taken by Meta to avoid netizens from downloading “unofficial” programs. announced.
APKs will kill your WhatsApp account forever so you can’t use them
- WhatsApp Plus
- GB WhatsApp
- Fouad WhatsApp
- Any other WhatsApp mode.
Keep in mind that these programs do not offer you the same security WhatsApp Messenger, means that the content of your conversations can be accessed by anyone, and as such, the lack of encryption leaves you vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Another detail to highlight is that it is not possible to make backup copies.
How to Create Abbreviations of Words or Phrases in WhatsApp
- First, install Google Keyboard”Gboard” and make sure your cell phone has it as default.
- If you already have it, check that there is no pending update. Click for fast download Here.
- Now, open the application and enter the “Dictionary” section.
- The next step is to click on the option “Personal Dictionary” > “Spanish (USA).
- Here you are going to press the plus (+) icon at the top right corner.
- Two fields will appear that you need to fill in, for example: in the upper one, write the full address of your home; In second place an abbreviation, which can be “dir” or “dir”.
- Close everything. opening WhatsApp And enter any group or individual conversation, tap the text field to activate Gboard and write “Dir” or “Dir” and you’ll see your full address appear in the prompts.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.