Every time you enter WhatsApp Someone opens a conversation with you, and that person can automatically know that you are “online”, hidden information only in the following ways: download versions of WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad, etc., or the help of third-party applications, which was locally impossible. The aforementioned messaging platform already allows you to hide the “online” status for everyone or only for the contacts you want. Do you want to know how to activate and use the new function? We will explain it below from Depor.
WhatsApp Strengthening your account’s privacy You can now hide your active or “online” status from within the application itself, a function that has long been tested in the WhatsApp beta program. Also, it is necessary to point out that the new tool is officially coming to all iOS and Android users.
Steps to hide WhatsApp “Online” from certain contacts
Before you start, you should make sure that WhatsApp Updates are pending on the Android Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, if you have already updated the app or the function is still not visible, don’t worry, remember that it is still gradually rolling out worldwide. Note taken.
- First, open it WhatsApp On Android press the icon of three vertical dots in the upper right corner, then tap “Settings”; In case of iOS, you should press the cog wheel or gear icon (bottom right).
- Now, go to “Account” > “Privacy” section.
- Here you will see a new tab named “Last Connection and Online”, click on it.
- Finally, decide if you want your connection to be seen by “Everyone”, “My Contacts”, “Except My Contacts” or “Nobody”.
Why Dangerous Malware Dracaries Are Linked to WhatsApp
“Dracaris” is dangerous because it mainly poses WhatsAppThe instant messaging app, which has more than 5 billion users, however, can also impersonate the identity of YouTube, Telegram or Signal.
¿How to access your mobile? Syble ensures that Drakeris is able to copy the original pages of the aforementioned applications, and users believe that it is the same website, so when they download “WhatsApp” For example, they will infect their cell phone with this dangerous malware virus, which will automatically activate the following permissions:
- Access to phone contacts.
- Allow receiving messages.
- Access to messages.
- Camera access.
- Access to call logs.
- Permission to read the device’s external storage.
- Permission to record audio.
- Permission to write or delete files on the device’s external storage.
- Permission to initiate calls.
- Permission to access device location.
You need to be very careful as Drakeris has the power to access information stored on your phone and even bank or financial details. Every time you want to download YouTube, WhatsApp o Signal through own web page, ensure site has “Identity Button”, A padlock that appears in the upper left corner of the address bar. If the page has a lock, it means it is encrypted and not malicious.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.