Do you already have the latest version? WhatsApp? Well, I’m listening to what you have to say. Now you can send all sorts of self-destructive photos and videos, which means your contacts can only see it once, that’s all. But this is not the only surprise, there are a few well-known options.
You also have the tool to activate messages that will disappear within a week if your friends, co-workers or family members are missing. This is to improve the privacy and security of your future conversations.
Now the app is releasing a new beta, in which, by clicking on the profile photo, you can easily and quickly access the statuses of all your contacts, similar to those on Instagram or Facebook.
How to see WhatsApp statuses by pressing profile photo
This will give you a chance to see your friends’ status updates WhatsApp Tap profile picture:
- According to the WABeta info portal, the update provided by this new device is 22.214.171.124.
- Now you can see your chats when you log in to WhatsApp.
- Just click on the profile photo.
- There you will be given two options: If you want to see statuses or profile photo.
- If you select Status, it will be set automatically in all your conversations.
- You can open statuses similar to Instagram by clicking on your friends’ profile picture.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.