Are you one of the users? WhatsApp? There are people who check the app all day to see if they get the expected message. While there are countless things you can do, calls and video calls are completely free for you on Meta’s smartphone program.
However, when someone stops us WhatsApp, we usually delete all messages from that person. Do you want to recover your conversations? Well, there is a trick to achieving this, but first you should know that this can only be done as long as you don’t make a backup now.
How to Recover Messages from a Blocked Contact on WhatsApp
- The first thing to do is to uninstall WhatsApp.
- Don’t worry if you’ve had conversations in the past few hours.
- After that, reinstall WhatsApp on your cell phone.
- At that moment you will be asked for a verification code.
- Enter this and WhatsApp will tell you if you want to restore your last backup.
- Enter yes and at that moment you will see all your old messages reappear.
- Even messages from the other person who blocked you on the app.
- Remember that this trick only works if you don’t make a backup after someone blocks you.
How to know who your partner talks to most on WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to do is enter WhatsApp.
- Then you have to go to the settings section.
- In that section, go to Storage, where all received files are saved.
- Now click on “Manage Storage”.
- In the case of Android, there you will see the list of people your partner talks to the most.
- At best, these will accommodate the weight of the conversation.
- If it’s overloaded, it means that you are the person who talks to your partner the most on WhatsApp.
What does “WhatsApp Registration Code Requested” mean?
- The first thing you should know is that if this appears to you, you are in no danger.
- In contrast, WhatsApp prevents someone else from accessing your account.
- Also, if you receive a security code, ignore it.
- If someone else tells you to get that security code, remember not to give it to them.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.