WhatsApp It has become the most active app in the world. This allows you to send messages, make calls and make video calls. But it is also something that many people want The way to hide the popular “online” or “writing”.
No need to install an alternative application for this WhatsApp Most likely, their purpose is not fulfilled and your terminal is filled with viruses or access to your contact list. All you have to do is update the app Google Play O iOS Store. After that, complete these steps and choose the one that works best for you.
How to hide “online” and “text” in WhatsApp
Activate “Airplane Mode” on WhatsApp
- When you receive a message, Lower the notification bar.
- The icon will appear there “Flight Mode”.
- After that, press it and activate it in “Airplane Mode” This will leave you without data or WiFi.
- at this time Read or reply to all messages by WhatsApp.
- Finally close WhatsApp Reconnect.
- All messages you write will be sent, and no one will know you are “writing” or “online”.
Add WhatsApp widget to your cell phone screen
- The Widget You can only see it on WhatsApp Android.
- Enter any empty part of your cell phone.
- Simple now Press for about 2 seconds.
- A button will appear Widgets.
- Look for one of them WhatsApp and add message box.
- When you do, you can define how much space it will occupy, be it 4×5, 4×4, etc.
- Finally, you will see that you can read all incoming messages without appearing “online”.
Activate the display of WhatsApp notifications
- To do this, enter Your cell phone settings.
- Then you should go Applications.
- Find the app WhatsApp.
- You must activate the button in the notifications “Show WhatsApp Notifications “.
- With it you can read and respond to the same notification without connecting.
- At best, it does not appear to be “typing”.
- To make sure you do not appear online, you can activate “Airplane Mode”
Problems with WhatsApp? Do you have to report it? If you have any problems, you should write to their contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you want to ask a general question, you can use this to fill out the form Link. There you have to enter your phone number in addition to your area code, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.