Food, wine and events
– The 26th exhibition of Bastardo and Morlaco del Grappa cheeses took place at Borso del Grappa. In addition to promoting and improving typical products and mountain areas, starting from the Grappa massif to cover the entire Italian mountain range, the exhibition is also an important opportunity to support the Malagasy and to highlight the difficulties facing animal husbandry at high altitudes.
– The Madonna del Ramoncello Festival returns to Santa Lucia di Pieve with tractors, music and lots of good food.
– Returning to the Sagra di San Lorenzo arcade – the 27th feast of “Gnocchi di Casada” with delicious dishes (including the inevitable handmade gnocchi), wines and local beers.
– In Vittorio Veneto, you can’t miss Sagra a San Lorenzo with music and a well-stocked food stand that results in a great community spirit.
– In Crocetta del Montello, on the other hand, there is the Nogare 2022 festival with lots of food, music, sport and charity fishing.
– at Zero Branco Space 48 ^ Sagra Pesana in Sant Alberto, with food stands, music, dancing, charity fishing and Luna Park.
– Musano di Trevignano Look out for the San Sisto Festival with food stands, concerts, dances, lottery and funfair.
– The traditional August Alpine Festival returns to Signoressa di Trevignano. It also has an unparalleled restaurant.
– Moriago della Battaglia also has the 36th Potato Festival with food stands, music and an exhibition of Quartier del Pieve potatoes.
– In San Zenone degli Ezzelini he attends the Vintage Music Festival – Park Edition. Food stand open every evening from 7.15pm (different specials on cocktails and drinks every evening) and charity fishing from 8pm.
– Again, in San Vendemiano there is the English Beer Festival (in luxury, on tap and fall) alongside the Great British Beer Festival in London, one of the biggest events in the world organized by CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale). ) dedicated to English beers and ciders. There will also be music.
– You can’t miss the “Falsettissima” with food stands and live music in the False di Cernaglia della Battaglia (Parco al Pedre).
– In San Pietro di Feleto there will be a sensory family picnic in the Prosecco hills vineyard of the “Di Ris” farm.
– At the end of the section, we propose the post-Covid return of the Cortelli dell’Arte event in Frata di Tarso, bringing together painters, sculptors, photographers, potters and art lovers.
Music, theater and cinema
– Drive-in cinema returns to Treviso’s Arena Aurora with “The United States Against Billie Holiday”. Meet us at the “Case Piavone” Museum by Talking Trees bringing the show “My Little Prince” to the stage.
– Not far away, this time at the Arena di Marca at the racecourse in Villorba, the show will be the famous singer-songwriter Carl Brave.
– In Asolo, on the other hand, the world champion of the poetry slam, Lorenzo Maragoni, will stop and be a guest in the Casa Malipiero garden for a poetry exhibition, a concert without music and a playlist of spoken pieces. Love, work and art of the same poem.
– For young children in Cilia, there is also a review of “Stories under the trees” with the appointment of an animated reading “Nature dancing with you”.
– If you are in Castelfranco, you cannot miss the traveling performance “Masters” (at Villa Bolasco) to discover the world of trees and plants, the principle and metaphor of life.
– Finally, pay attention to the 58th edition of La Fronta d’Oro singing competition in Motta de Livenza.
Exhibitions and Excursions
– In Treviso, at the Bailo Museum, you cannot miss the “Canova, Gloria Trevigiana” exhibition, from classical beauty to romantic declaration. Curated by Fabrizio Malachin, Giuseppe Pavanello and Nico Stringa, this is an exhibition that seems to complete a kind of trilogy, in Naples (explored the relationship with antiquity) and in Rome (beauty): Canova and ancient beauty. Later, Canova as an unusual contemporary romantic announcer. The exhibition “Isolario Venezia Silva” from Spazio Solido, about the relationship between nature and humanization in the Venetian islands, is also at the center of the Salse Museum “Wheel to Wheel. Stories of bicycles, posters and samples”.
– In Villorba, the exhibition “From de Chirico to Chagall and beyond – Aesthetics in Art” in 21 gallery rooms to tell the aesthetic sense in contemporary art research through masterpieces and unpublished works.
– In Roncade, attention from 47Anno Domini “Tiziano Marchioni. The Poetics of objects”, first overview of the Treviso artist (1957-2021)
– At Villa Romivo di Montebelluna, Daniele Macca’s “Motus Animi Continues – Architecture” exhibition with shots of the building heritage of abandoned industrial areas. In the visual story woven by the photographer, architecture becomes a silent witness to the complexity and richness of the environment we live in, a backdrop to a simple yet luxurious past, stories of people, families and lives. The city also offers an exhibition called “Sustainable Ecorete” by Recrearti to showcase several circular economy projects.
– At Cervara de Quinto Oasis, for young and old, you can’t miss a night under the stars at Stelle & Guffy, where the reserve becomes a silent place again, where the only sounds you hear are the water flow and the birdsong. It depopulates the swamp.
– In Treviso, note the night excursion Treviso and Serenissima: evening tour as well as the “San Boldo Pass, Monte Simone, among forests, huts and suggestive panoramas” in Sison di Valmarino.
Prone to fits of apathy. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Internet advocate. Avid travel enthusiast. Entrepreneur. Music expert.