Wales-France. A “supercomputer” predicts … the end of the Blues’ Grand Slam dream

Was the Blues shocked at the Millennium on Friday? That’s what the 6 Nations supercomputer imagines. (© Icon Sport)

This is an unsatisfactory prediction XV in France And his supporters. A 6-nation supercomputer announces the end of its dreams Grand Slam From BluesThis Friday, March 11, against WalesHobbs predicted a slight defeat at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.And Day 2022 6 Nations Tournament.

Accordingly Wales OnlineThis super computer, which simulated all the matches of the tournament weekend England’s crushing victory over Ireland And XV de la Rose’s last victory in the 2022 tournament.

Cardiff announced a defeat to France’s XV (21-19)

With a two-point victory (21-19) at the Principal Stadium on Friday, the league’s XV will destroy France’s Grand Slam chances. An outcome that will allow the Welsh to continue the race for their final victory in the 2022 tournament. Wales have a 4/1 (1 to 4) lead against France’s XV. The Blues, on the other hand, have only a 2/7 (2 against 7) ​​lead in this match in Cardiff.

If no one in France considers such a situation, this is what a supercomputer predicts thousands of times after mimicking the possible outcome of a 6-nation match over the weekend. Performing these calculations QBE Business Insurance, Applied a complex mathematical formula to a computer based on a number of measurements. These include Former form of Wales v FranceThe Goalscoring success rate And Impact on every team playing at home or abroad.

England want to win 2022 tournament

This Simulation tool Announces that Scotland Will win easily Italy (32-8), but above all England Will be crushed Ireland (32-17), Saturday (5:45 pm) at Twickenham, Eddie Jones’ men will be the new favorites to win 6 Nations 2022. According to these predictions, XV de la Rose will compete in the final. The title against France on the final day of the tournament, Saturday, March 19, in Stade de France.

See also  Marvin Hume and his wife Rochelle proudly introduce their newborn baby

Such results would give England the upper hand in the title race 48% chance of winning the trophyFrance jumps 39%. Ireland will keep a small expectation (13%), but Wales (0%) will not have a chance to retain their title. However, Wayne Pivak’s men are ending their home campaign against Italy, so it can be expected to be full of attempts and points.

Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Rugby in My Actu space. With one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.

Written By
More from Scout Mitchell
‘Everything has it’ – Match of Day pundits outraged over Leicester City duo after win over Brighton
Leicester City’s 3-0 win over Brighton was hailed by pundits as James...
Read More
Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *