The Personality testing These are the most interactive content at this stage of the year, where many users have tried to do this to get to know each other a little faster and easier. What is the following psychological test about? Next, you will see eight different shapes in a picture, you have to choose the one you like the most. The answer stunned hundreds of people.
Nobel laureate American psychologist and biologist Roger W. Thanks to Sperry’s research, the brain and its two hemispheres (left and right) work differently. Based on their findings, there are several tests that can define thought patterns and behavioral characteristics. Personality Of a person. Keep in mind that these tests, which are prevalent on social networks, have no validity or scientific rigor, and are merely a test of making general personality profiles.
But in the coming weeks a new viral test strongly caught the attention of users. It is able to show with a choice the details you need to know at this time when you are feeling stressed or anxious.
To find the results, all you have to do is select the drawing that catches your attention the most in the picture we leave below. When you choose, the lines below, what each element means, and what it means in your relationship.
Full picture of the viral test
Viral test results
- Crusado: You are drawn to two different solutions, and even if you choose one, you will always stop thinking about another alternative.
- Spiral of waves: You worry a lot about whether you will succeed in the future.
- Lattice: You continue to act responsibly to maintain emotional stability despite problems.
- Waves: You are separated by a creative person, but you have not found a way to carry your feelings and ideas well.
- Circles: You find yourself experiencing intense frustration that includes sadness and anger. You feel like everything is against you, but you need a moment of peace.
- Blocks: You may find yourself searching for your identity.
- Focused Spiral: You strive to find balance and unity in your life
- Vertical Curve: You have consistency in absolutely toxic uniformity. That is, you are accustomed to living in the midst of problems, but you must change your perspective and live with different eyes.
What are personality tests?
These tests, commonly used in the field of clinical psychology, are tools that allow us to assess a person’s psychological and personality traits (emotions and attitudes). To identify the normal pattern of reaction to certain situations and people.
Because each Personality testing It is designed to measure certain characteristics for the workplace, take it as seriously as possible and answer each question with complete honesty.
The most common are leadership, teamwork, autonomy, orientation of results, orientation of achievements, frustration tolerance and flexibility.
There are different types of personality tests, however, the most commonly used in the selection process are the following.
What is the best personality test?
The 16PF Questionnaire This is one of the most respected and used. It is the result of decades of work and analysis by Raymond B. Catell, a British psychologist known for his great contributions to personality and, above all, to the intellect. For example, he suggested the existence of a liquid intelligence and crystallized intelligence.
This personality test is constantly being updated and updated, but the essence remains the same: study our personality traits based on 16 factors and five secondary factors: factor A (factor), factor B (logic), factor C (stability), factor E (dominance), factor F (Impulsivity), Factor G (Group Conformity), Factor H (Dying), Factor I (Sensitivity), Factor L (Doubt), Factor M (Imagination), Factor N (Tact), Factor O (Guilt), Factor Q2 (Self-sufficiency, factor Q3 (self-regulation), factor Q4 (tension).
Why are personality tests important?
Personality tests are tests that are conducted with the aim of knowing the tastes and interests of the candidates for a job and their personality traits. In addition, they provide a basis for predicting whether a skeptical applicant will successfully match the values of your organization and work team. Although it is an indispensable tool in the job recruitment process, its use has recently expanded to social networks as it usually offers its partners new perspectives on their lifestyle.
Prone to fits of apathy. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Internet advocate. Avid travel enthusiast. Entrepreneur. Music expert.