If you want to hide private messages on WhatsApp from others but don’t know the trick, this is news for you.
Mumbai : If you are WhatsApp If you want to hide private messages from others but do not know the trick, this is news for you. Or for users who use a third-party app to secure WhatsApp chats, this news is important. This is because the instant messaging app WhatsApp gives its users a feature to keep chats safe in the app. So you don’t even need a third party app to keep your WhatsApp chat safe.
Today we are going to tell you how to increase WhatsApp account privacy. We’re going to tell you, we’ll put a fingerprint lock on your app. This lock can be activated very easily and it is easy to use. (Here’s how to lock your private messages on WhatsApp with a fingerprint on an Android phone)
Protect your chat in the app
- First, open your VostApp. You will see 3 dots in the top right corner of the home page, click on it.
- You will then see some options and click on Settings.
- You will now see the Account option, click on it.
- Now click on the Privacy option.
- After clicking Privacy, you will see some options, the last of which will be the Fingerprint Lock option, click on it and click Unlock with your fingerprint.
- You will now be asked to register your fingerprint. You can customize the fingerprint lock time by clicking on the Fingerprint Register option.
- You will have three options, one at your discretion, 1 minute immediately and 30 minutes later.
- If you select this option immediately, your lock will be activated as soon as the application is closed. After 1 minute, after 30 minutes, after selecting one of these options, your lock will be activated after 1 minute or 30 minutes, respectively.