Formula One returns after a week-long vacation – Lewis Hamilton can make headlines in Turkey
The British superstar has already broken the record this season, surpassing Michael Schumacher’s 92 race victories with his victory in Portugal.
When is the F1 Turkish Grand Prix?
- The race begins 10.10am GMT Sunday, November 15th.
- After qualifying, Lance Stroll of Racing Point starts from the pole, with Max Verstappen of Red Bull in second place and Alexander Alban of Strolling Racing Points team in third.
- Hamilton is the sixth and Botas the ninth.
Can I watch it live on any TV channel?
- On Sky Sports F1 you can find all the activities live.
- It includes training, fitness, and great running.
- If you are not a school subscriber, you can catch a and watch the race weekend Now TV pass from TV 9.99.
- Channel 4 – Highlights show qualifying on Saturday at 4.30pm and running from 4pm on Sunday.
F1 Turkish Grand Prix Live Results: Hamilton Guns Latest For World Cup
This is a miracle
Alex Marquez flew over the motorbike at excessive speed but walked without injury
Stroll claims Hamilton & Verstappen shocked Istanbul pole by mistake
Climb to the top
Inside track from those who know F1’s Louis Hamilton well
History of Hamilton
Where can Lewis Hamilton win the F1 World Championship in Turkey?
Friday, November 13th
- Practice 1 – 8am
- Exercise 2 – Afternoon
Saturday, November 14th
- Training 3 – 9am
- Eligibility – Afternoon
Sunday, November 15th
Travel fan. Freelance analyst. Proud problem solver. Infuriatingly humble zombie junkie.