Internet Desk: In the age of technology the world is changing rapidly with new inventions every day. As the world has become a small village, many new words come into the crowd every day. New English words are added to the Oxford Dictionary every year, along with changes in technology around the world, and changes in the language people use based on cultural, social, political, and economic factors in different countries. So about 10 trending English words in 2022..
- Nomophobia: Fear of not being able to live without a mobile phone.
- SHARENT: People who share information with children mostly through social media are called sharers. A sharer and a parent together form a share.
- Fininfluencer (fininfluencer): An influencer who focuses on money-related topics is called a fininfluencer.
- Fitspiration (fitspiration): The term fitspiration is used when talking about a person or thing that is motivated to learn or improve health and fitness. Fitspiration is derived from the words fitness and inspiration.
- Stan: Stan is someone who is obsessed with a celebrity.
- AWESOMESAUCE: Used to mean awesome.
- Low-key (low-key): This word is used as an adjective to say that something is not obvious to others. Also, the word can be used when talking about people who don’t like to be proud of themselves.
- HANGRY: This word is used to describe anger and frustration caused by hunger.
- METAVERSE: Metaverse is a virtual method. It allows all users to virtually appear on the computer and interact with each other using digital avatars.
- SITUATIONSHIP: This term is used to describe the relationship between two people as more of a friendship and less of a couple.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.