The Egyptian Meteorological Authority has announced the expected weather from Tuesday, November 29 to Sunday, December 4, 2022, and the authority stated in a statement published on the official page of the social networking site “Facebook” that there will be climate change. In the early morning, Bahri and Greater Cairo will be cold in the northwestern coasts, the weather will be moderately hot in northern Upper Egypt and the northeastern coasts, hot in southern Upper Egypt and southern Sinai, and the weather will be cold in most parts of the republic.
Today, Tuesday, November 29, 2022 weather
Today, Tuesday 29 November, the Met Office has released the weather forecast, which will be as follows:
- It is about 50% in the Al-Ahmar Mountains, Gulf of Aqaba and South Sinai with light to moderate rain, sometimes thunder.
- Light rain, 50% incidence in some areas of northern Lower Egypt, northern Upper Egypt and northern coasts at intervals.
Weather for Wednesday, November 30, 2022
On Wednesday 30 November 2022, the Met Office explained that tomorrow’s weather would be as follows:
- Morning water clouds on some roads leading to the northern coasts, Central Sinai, Greater Cairo, Lower Egypt, North Sinai and North Upper Egypt
- Light rain with an incidence rate of 50% in some areas of Southern Red Sea Governorate, “Halayeb, Shalatin” and northeastern coasts, intermittently.
From Thursday 1st December to Saturday 3rd December
From Thursday, December 1 to Saturday, December 3, 2022, the Meteorological Center indicates that some roads leading to and from Lower Egypt, Greater Cairo, Northern Upper Egypt and Northern Upper Egypt will be cloudy in the morning. Coastal areas, canal cities, northern and central Sinai
Weather for Sunday, December 4, 2022
The Met Office has announced the weather forecast for Sunday 4 December 2022, explaining that it will be as follows:
- Morning water clouds on some roads leading to Lower Egypt, Greater Cairo, northern coasts, northern Upper Egypt, northern and central Sinai, and canal cities.
- Occasional wind activity: Some areas of northern Upper Egypt, southern Sinai and northern coasts will experience occasional wind activity.
Prone to fits of apathy. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Internet advocate. Avid travel enthusiast. Entrepreneur. Music expert.