There is great concern about Charles in Monaco. The 43-year-old had to be hospitalized from Thursday until Friday due to a breakdown. When will she be able to return to the principal? Not clear. Meanwhile, her husband was busy with his official affairs.
Photo series with 15 pictures
When the news came on the news ticker on Friday morning, there was great excitement: “Charlene had to have another operation on September 3 before she suddenly collapsed,” read the principal’s announcement. Breakdown with Princess Charlene? The palace tried to calm down quickly. The 43-year-old is currently recovering and is being monitored. Foundation director Chandel Whitstock released an update on his health status on Friday afternoon: “Doctors are still trying to find out exactly what happened,” Whitstock told AFP. By then she had left the hospital.
The cause of the crash was a “severe ENT infection” caused by a 43-year-old May disease. “She was in great pain,” but the breakup was “part of the recovery process.”
Albert’s Library Visit: He knew about Charles’ downfall
At the time, royal fans were amazed at what her husband, Prince Albert II of Monaco, was doing. Nothing in particular, you might think. Because the 63-year-old continued with his planned routine and took on royal duties. Transactions as usual? He was joined by six-year-old twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriela on the day of Charlene’s crash at Trinity College in Darlin.
This is evidenced by the pictures on Elite University’s Twitter account. Albert was there as part of a three-day trip to Ireland and, according to the posting, completed the appointment on Friday afternoon.
Accordingly, he looked into the special collection of the Monagase Library. Works related to his grandfather, Prince Albert I, are on display there. In all three paintings, Charlene’s husband is seen in front of a section of the library named after him: “HSH Albert II of Monaco” reads in a wood carving there. The King shows another picture when his children see him signing a guest book. In the last photo Albert speaks in the background, Princess Gabriela dancing in a red and white dress in the hallway of the library.
At this point, Albert von Monaco had already been informed of his wife’s breakdown. Since the palace has officially and officially clarified everything, there is no reason to violate the protocol of foreign visitation. It is not clear how Charlene works now. One thing is for sure: the couple can not see each other so quickly, because the palace now says that Charlene of Monaco can only return home in October. Unless her husband made an unplanned trip to South Africa to visit her.
Wannabe twitter trailblazer. Troublemaker. Freelance beer evangelist. Amateur pop culture nerd.