But if they send a physical document (or even a virtual one) to sign, the signature trick is very useful and only takes a few seconds to do.
How To Scan Documents On iPhone
All you have to do is open the Notes app on your iPhone and create a new note. At the bottom of this new note, you will see a panel of icons ranging from container to text icon.
All you have to do is click on the plus sign in the middle and a list of options will appear. At the top of the list of options will be “Scan Documents”.
You will have the option to get the borders around the document right, and you can choose from a variety of color options, such as black and white, grayscale, or color. If you’re happy with the image, you can save it in your notebook as a scanned document.
How to add signature to iPhone documents
- Open the scanned document, which is usually a PDF file.
- Then go to the editor and click on the plus sign at the bottom left.
- Now click on the signature in the list of options.
- You can quickly add your own signature with your finger and it will be added to your PDF.
- The signature can be moved and resized.
- That means you can place it exactly where you need it.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.