Introducing a new Apple M2 chip – MacBook Pro 13. This is the most compact version of the 14 ″ and 16 solutions introduced last fall. The debutant got an old design: a wide frame with no notch for the camera, and a touchpad keyboard above the block that disappeared in the more advanced models. The connector set is similar to the MacBook Air: a pair of Thunderbolt and 3.5mm, but without the MagSafe. Autonomy is increased to 20 hours due to a slightly improved battery, but the body is thicker (15.6mm) and heavier (1.4kg).
The MacBook Pro 13 ഒരു has an active cooling system and can accommodate up to 24 GB of RAM and 2 TB of memory in a high configuration. It uses a 13.3 ″ IPS matrix screen with 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution and 500 nit resolution. Sales will begin in July. The 8/256 GB version is priced at $ 1299 and the 8/512 GB upgrade is priced at $ 1499. Available in Gray and Silver.
MacBook Pro 13-inch Features:
- Operating System: macOS Monterey;
- 13.3-inch display, retina, 10-bit, 2560 x 1600 Px, 60 Hz, 224 ppi, 500-nits, IPS;
- Apple M2 chipset, 5 nm;
- CPU: 8 cores;
- GPU: 8 cores;
- 8GB of RAM (expandable up to 24GB);
- ROM 256 GB (expandable up to 2TB) or 512 GB (expandable up to 2TB);
- Selfie framed, f / 2.0, 720p video recording;
- Battery 58.2 Wh;
- USB-C charging, 67W;
- Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax, 2.4-5 GHz Bluetooth 5.0;
- Connections: 2x USB-C (Thunderbolt 4), 3.5 audio jack, MagSafe 3;
- Biometrics: Touch ID;
- Sound: 2x Dolby Atmos stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio jack;
- Dimensions and weight: 30.41 cm x 21.24 cm x 1.56 cm, 1.4 kg;
- Priced at $ 1299 or $ 1499 depending on memory.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.