The developers of the BSG mode Google Camera have informed the editors of iXBT.com about the release of a new version at MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0e designed for various devices.
Keep in mind that this mode features support for a large list of devices from different manufacturers. So far, not only smartphones based on Exynos and Kirin single-chip systems are supported, but work in this direction is already underway.
Changes official changelog:
- Fully optimized mode, the application will run faster
- Added focus tracking in video mode (requires lots of resources, can slow down)
- Finally, all issues with Google Pixel are fixed (all models are running without restrictions. In Settings, select “Pixel” and your model)
- Fixed crash of frontal video for some devices that do not support 1080p (can be changed in settings)
- Temporarily added component to activate astronomy, as in pixel devices
- Added support for Redmi Note 8 Pro (MTK) smartphone
- Fixed UI freezing issue for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (when UI is slow to respond)
- Fixed issues with freezing interface on Xiaomi Mi 9se (when connecting several additional functions: Auto NS, focus tracking)
- Permanent video crash on some devices
- Sony has added some fixes for smartphones, purple circles will disappear in night mode
- Problems with Automatic NS and Night Mode for Realme Ecstasy (when processing hangs without saving the snapshot)
The next update will reportedly focus on adding additional modules and LibPatcher.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.