The developers of the BSG mode Google Camera have informed the editors of iXBT.com about the release of a new version at MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0e designed for various devices.
Keep in mind that this mode features support for a large list of devices from different manufacturers. So far, not only smartphones based on Exynos and Kirin single-chip systems are supported, but work in this direction is already underway.
Changes official changelog:
- Fully optimized mode, the application will run faster
- Added focus tracking in video mode (requires lots of resources, can slow down)
- Finally, all issues with Google Pixel are fixed (all models are running without restrictions. In Settings, select “Pixel” and your model)
- Fixed crash of frontal video for some devices that do not support 1080p (can be changed in settings)
- Temporarily added component to activate astronomy, as in pixel devices
- Added support for Redmi Note 8 Pro (MTK) smartphone
- Fixed UI freezing issue for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (when UI is slow to respond)
- Fixed issues with freezing interface on Xiaomi Mi 9se (when connecting several additional functions: Auto NS, focus tracking)
- Permanent video crash on some devices
- Sony has added some fixes for smartphones, purple circles will disappear in night mode
- Problems with Automatic NS and Night Mode for Realme Ecstasy (when processing hangs without saving the snapshot)
The next update will reportedly focus on adding additional modules and LibPatcher.