+ Trending Environmentally and health-damaging phenomenon
El Institute of Hydrology, Meteorology and Environmental Studies, Ideum announced yesterday that a cloud of sulfur dioxide had entered Colombia.. The worst-hit areas are Wichita, Guinea and Guinea.
Is The cloud formed as a result of the eruption of the volcano La Safrier. It is located on the island of St. Vincent, Grenadines. Based on the idea, the volcano created gases and particles that affect the Atlantic Ocean and Colombia.
– People with asthma, adults with heart disease, and lung problems; It is recommended to reduce prolonged or strenuous physical activity.
– Avoid PerformSports cleanliness do tdor.
– Cover water sources Like rainwater harvesting ponds.
– If the Environmental Authority declares an alert or emergency, use personal protective measures such as goggles and face masks.
– If there is acid rain and eye irritation, it is necessary Drink plenty and rinse with boiled or chlorinated water.
– Every time there are such phenomena, It is better to seek refuge.
Sulfur dioxide only When moisture in the air accumulates, it is harmful to the environment, This combination creates a reaction between the particles that cause acid rain, which destroys forests and destroys wildlife.
If so Since it is exposed for a long time, it is likely to adversely affect people, Especially those with lung and heart disease. These effects are minimal.
Prone to fits of apathy. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Internet advocate. Avid travel enthusiast. Entrepreneur. Music expert.