The first videos have already gone viral: a motivational speech in Slovakia, a message from Spain, and a vacation ad in Romania, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Estonia. Even before the official launch of the “SgH Moves Europe” campaign, this summer project of the Europa-Union District Association really gained momentum.
Instagram videos from the first few days have already been viewed 3,500 times. On Monday evening (July 11) at 7:00 pm at the Europaplatz in Vecha, the starting signal will be given to the campaign of the “Athletes against hunger” movement, which will reach as many as possible in the 27 member states of the European Union. Target summer holidays (July 14 to August 24). The goal is to take a photo during or after some sporting activity on vacation.
Jochen Steinkamp from the organizational team is already looking forward to the challenge and is particularly excited about Monday’s opening event. There will be a 5 km flag run with the flags of the EU countries – all sports groups are invited to this symbolic start of the SgH event in Vechta.
The goal: as many photos as possible from 27 countries
Otherwise, the call for the special SgH campaign is actually a pretty good one – namely: drive with enthusiasm on holiday. Jochen Steinkamp says they are “extremely excited” to see if some foreign countries like Cyprus and Malta will also be there. Basically, he reveals: “Diplomatic relations between various countries are active.” In addition, he emphasizes that home leave will be taken into account – after all, Germany is an EU country. One wants to get “as many photos as possible from all countries” during summer vacation. All of them will also be published on Facebook and Instagram channels. Of course participants must contribute at the same time.
As a reminder: If there are photos from all 27 countries, District Administrator Tobias Gerdesmeier and Löhnes Mayor Dr. Vote for Henry with OM Median Sports Director Carsten Boehning as patrons showing off a fool’s errand. Jochen Steinkamp is convinced that this will happen: “The action immediately created a dynamic. People are already discussing where to take the best photos.” That is what it stands for now Number to start downloading Ready – and has a checklist for “SgH Moves Europe” on social channels.
“SgH Moves Europe” – The Facts
- Promotion Period: Summer holidays (July 14 – August 24).
- Host: By the Europe-Union District Association.
- Introduction: July 11 (Monday, 7pm), at Europaplatz; A 5 km flag run through the city.
- the aim: Sports activities in 27 EU Member States with photo posting and voluntary SgH contribution.
- Social Media: Facebook: SgH Moves Europe; Insta-gram: SgH_bewegt_Europa Athletes fight hunger.
- Starting Number: Download here.
- Donate: PayPal “email@example.com” or SgH special accounts.
- Raffle Prizes: Vouchers from Schoemaker Reisen (€500), Sport Doni (€250) and Schroer Kids and Teens (€150).
- 27 Member States of the European Union: Belgium, Germany, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Austria, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, c. , Bulgaria and Croatia.
Travel fan. Freelance analyst. Proud problem solver. Infuriatingly humble zombie junkie.