Colombians and foreigners with a residence and study permit in Colombia can apply. It is also available to persons with disabilities who are interested in training in one of the academic programs.
A total of 69,250 vacancies are available in 351 vocational training programs across 32 regions of the country in day, night, early morning and mixed shifts.
(You may also be interested in: Petro’s New Assignment: He gives Zane’s direction to the Green Alliance)
Note that programs can be Face-to-face and for different educational levels As a technician, technologist, auxiliary operator, technical deepening and technological specialization.
For example, the Technologist has a duration of approximately two years, distributed over 21 months in a teaching phase and six months in a production phase.
Some of the programs available on call are software analysis and development, assistance with logistical support in events and business services, and accounting and financial information management.
Also read this
How to register for the call force?
Those who are interested and meet the requirements to avail this opportunity to study for free can do so at www.senasofiaplus.edu.co by following these steps:
- Log in Call link.
- ‘What do you want to study?’
- Complete the requested information and continue the process.
- If you are not registered, click register and continue the steps.
- If you are already registered, enter the platform and select Applicant > Registration > Individual Registration > Documents (proceed to upload them).
- Remember the specifications for uploading documents. It should be in PDF format, the original document should be scanned vertically, and should weigh a maximum of 2 Mb.
- For further questions you can call the toll free line at (601) 3430111 in Bogotá and 018000-910-270 outside.
Those who are interested, if they are not selected in the first application, if places are available and their score in the web tests is high, they also have the opportunity to choose an academic program as a second option.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.