The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 241 Security Guard posts in offices (banks) across the country. Apply online for these posts. The application process for these posts started from the 22nd of this month. The last date for applications is February 12. For details https://www.rbi.org.in/ Can be found on the website.
Total vacancies: 241
- Qualification: Must have a degree or equivalent from the relevant State Board of Education.
- Age: Must be between 25-28 years of age by 01.01.2021. OBCs get three years exemption and SC / STs get a maximum of five years exemption.
- Selection Procedure: The selection process will be based on online test and physical test. The selection for the Physical Fitness Test is based on the marks obtained in the online test.
- Application Procedure: Apply online.
- Start the application process: January 22, 2021.
- Application deadline: February 12, 2021.
The online test for these posts is for a total of 100 marks. The test time is 80 minutes. It has no negative marking and no sectarian cutoff.
- Test of Logic – 40 questions – 40 marks
- General English – 30 questions – 30 marks
- Numerical Ability – 30 questions – 30 marks
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.