There are 9 public holidays in Ireland each year. A public holiday, also called here Bank holiday, Most shops and schools are closed. Other services, such as public transportation, still work, but often for limited hours.
Lepetitjournal.com Dublin lists various public holidays in Ireland in the year 2022.
- January 1 2022 – New Year
- 17 Tuesday 2022 – Padis Day / St.-Patrick’s Day: The feast in honor of the Patron Ireland is one of the most important in the eyes of the Irish.
- 5 April 2022 – Easter Monday – Easter Monday – The first Monday after Easter.
- May 3, 2022 – May Day Bank Holiday – The first Monday in May.
- June 7, 2022 – June Bank Holiday – The first Monday in June.
- August 2 2022 – Summer Bank Holiday – The first Monday in August.
- 25 October 2022 – October Celebrations – Last Monday in October.
- December 25, 2022 – Christmas
- December 26, 2022 – St. Stephen’s Day
Good Friday or Good Friday Easter is not a public holiday before Monday, but some schools and businesses close that day. However, you are not automatically entitled to leave on that day.
Tv fanatic. Amateur food maven. Devoted webaholic. Travel lover. Entrepreneur. Evil writer. Beer guru.