Russell Davies, 55, was homeless. In 2020, she got a job as a chef and an apartment in the Southborough area of Kent, England. One week after the removal, the man noticed a few bites on his body and found an attack of venomous spiders in his home. The information is from UOL.
Russell reports that “fake widows” have been bitten more than a hundred times, and that it is Britain’s most venomous spider, causing its venom to cause adverse reactions in humans.
“I’m in pain. When I close my eyes, I feel like I have pieces of glass all over my body, and I’ve been bitten there,” Russell told the BBC.
He contacted the Clarion Housing Association, the company responsible for renting the apartment, and informed residents that it was responsible for the demolition.
“I have been sleeping in a tent for a week and a half. During the day I go looking for spiders. My mind is constantly on the sidelines because I am always looking for nets and spiders. I do not want to live like this.
“When I found spiders in my property, 15 months later, you were calling me the Feast of the Sleeping Spider. I don’t know if I got them all. This is the scary part for me. I can not sleep well now because it entered my mind after I fell asleep.
He said he lost his job because of his skin condition.
Following the complaint, some people spread poison throughout the building, but only in corridors and public places.
A spokesman for the Clarion Housing Association said it understood how uncomfortable the situation was, adding that “Russell was clearly informed that it was his responsibility to deal with this pest under his lease agreement.”
“Clarion’s pest control experts have been hired to deal with problems in community spaces, but we’m not sure. Davis and she gave him some practical advice on how to handle the situation.
Musicaholic. Twitter guru. Total bacon fanatic. Zombie ninja. Freelance student. Coffee fan. Gamer.