The Photovoltaic Bonus, a tax incentive for those who decide to install photovoltaic solar panels at home, has been extended until 2023. Let’s see in detail how this measure will work next year and what is the deadline to be met to benefit from the bonus.
Extended Photovoltaic Bonus: Incentive that can be used in the case Installation of Photovoltaic Solar Panels Private citizens can request it in 2023 as well.
Let’s see what they are in the next article Discount percentage and accessible time limit To be respected.
Photovoltaic bonus in 2023: rebates
Photovoltaic bonus in 2023 too: It is possible to continue claiming approved incentives distribution ThatInstallation of solar panelsBut only if you decide to use one or more gods House Bonus Confirmed for next year.
The percentages of deduction related to the type of work performed are:
- If you choose SuperbonusYou can recover 110% (or 70% or 65%) of the cost within 5 years, either as a deduction on invoice or by credit transfer. In this case, tax deductions cannot be enjoyed only by purchasing and installing the photovoltaic system, but it is necessary to carry out other activities of the building (so-called Leadership interventions);
- On the other hand, if it is decided to connect with intervention Restructuring bonusDeduction equal to 10 years in tax return 50%, for a maximum total cost that cannot exceed €96,000. In this case, the costs associated with the installation of photovoltaic panels including inspection, maintenance, commissioning and other basic operations are covered. Make sure the system is working properly;
- Finally, with EcoBonus, you will get 50% discount Purchase and installation costs for photovoltaic systems. The installation of the systems should be accompanied by other interventions aimed at improving the energy efficiency of the building.
Photovoltaic Bonus 2023: Deadline
The time limit Utilization of the photovoltaic bonus will vary by type The building where you plan to install solar panels:
- June 30, 2023 For activities carried out by IACP and cooperatives;
- 31 December 2023 For activities carried out by IACP and cooperatives if at least 60% of the total intervention is carried out by June 2023.
- 31 December 2023 For work in condominiums with 110% superbonus;
- December 31, 2024 For work in condominiums with 70% superbonus;
- December 31, 2025 For work in condominiums with 65% superbonus.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.