There is Ironwood Studios Declare that Pacific Drive It will be released for console and PC in 2023.
This information was announced by Ironwood Studios through the event State of Play – September 2022. If you are interested in games IndYou can see our other articles Here.
Description of Pacific Drive
Pacific Drive It’s a game Run based, First person driving survival. The car will be your only companion as you navigate through the surreal and extraordinary reenactment of the Pacific Northwest.
Shaped “like a highway,” each journey into the desert brings unique and exotic challenges as you restore and upgrade cars from the abandoned garage that serves as your base.
With cars as your lifeline, you’ll uncover long-forgotten mysteries as you venture into the heart of the Olympic Exclusion Zone.
Upcoming release in 2023
Some key features:
- Gameplay First-person run-based driving survival.
- Forming a unique bond with the fully customizable car, it develops its own uniqueness and personality.
- Exciting driving with moments of danger as you venture out to collect resources and make repairs.
- From your upgradeable garage, each repeat trip to the zone is unique and random.
- System-based gameplay that allows players freedom, creativity, and experimentation.
- Unravel the long-forgotten mystery of the Olympic exclusion zone as you explore a surreal and extraordinary version of the Pacific Northwest.
- Featuring the original score by Wilbert Roget II and over 15 licensed tracks.
Pacific Drive Will be released on PS5 and PC in 2023. The game will support English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean language options.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.