- A man from Bernalillo County in the seventies. The person was admitted to the hospital.
- A man in his 90s from Grant County. The person was admitted to the hospital.
- A woman in her twenties from Sandoval County. The individual had basic conditions.
The number of deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19 is currently 994.
In addition to deaths, an additional 1,082 COVID-19 cases were reported in the state. As of Thursday, a total of 44,904 cases had been reported in New Mexico.
The latest cases include:
- 260 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 32 new cases in Chavez County
- 36 new cases in Sibola County
- 28 new cases in Curry County
- 248 new cases in Donna Ana County
- 24 new cases in AD County
- 4 new cases in Grant County
- 1 new case in Guadeloupe County
- 5 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 67 new cases in Leah County
- 4 new cases in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 106 new cases in Luna County
- 25 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 14 new cases in Otero County
- 2 new cases in Quay County
- 12 new cases in Rio Ariba County
- 6 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 41 new cases in Sandoval County
- 17 new cases in San Juan County
- 7 new cases in San Miguel County
- 51 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 6 new cases in Sierra County
- 11 new cases in Sokoro County
- 17 new cases in Taos County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 49 new cases in Valencia County
- 2 new cases in the possession of federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- New Mexico Correctional Facility at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County 2 New Cases Among Prisoners
- New Mexico Correctional Department in New Mexico Penitentiary in Santa Fe County A new case among prisoners
KOB 4 determined that 9% of the tests analyzed in Thursday’s report from the state were positive.
323 people are currently being treated at the hospital for Kovid-19. This number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 and were hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Thursday, 80% of beds in New Mexico hospitals and 75% of ICU beds across New Mexico hospitals are occupied. This includes patients admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 and other diseases.
The New Mexico Department of Health found 21,224 Kovid-19 cases.
Musicaholic. Twitter guru. Total bacon fanatic. Zombie ninja. Freelance student. Coffee fan. Gamer.