– We get cold air moving down, so it’s not like we’ve got a plus degree anywhere on Friday, says SMHI’s meteorologist Moe Holberg.
National Ice Day But no station in the country measures temperatures above zero for a whole day.
If the ice day turns into more ice days, it will be a little more uncertain. The coast will get a little warmer on Saturday.
– Friday, it feels cold around the clock.
Despite the snow, Snowy roads and extreme cold, winter in Sweden has not yet arrived.
– In some parts of the skin, according to the weather definition, it’s still autumn, says Mohlberg.
Climate winter means that the average daily temperature is zero or less for five consecutive days. It’s close to the screen.
– It may be, but it’s a borderline case. It is doubtful whether it will be five days, says Mohlberg.
Friday will be cold, But during the week the snow fell, causing real problems in many parts of the country.
– There will be some winter sun in many places. In eastern Swaland, snow may fall across the Gotland and mountain ranges. Otherwise it will be different, but less sun, says Moe Holberg.
According to SMHI, there will be some sunshine and snowfall in the eastern parts of Swaland and Getland on Saturday.
Prone to fits of apathy. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Internet advocate. Avid travel enthusiast. Entrepreneur. Music expert.