The cookies we use at Mediapart and similar technologies are of different types, allowing us to pursue different purposes.
Some functionality of the site and the mobile application is required (you can not override them). Others are optional, but will help ease your experience as a reader and support the mediapart. You can reject or accept them depending on their intentions.
You can make your choice for each category by activating or deactivating the switch button.
Required for operation
Site or application
Subscribers connection, anonymous audience volume, sending push notifications, crash monitoring, highlighting of our services: these tools are needed to monitor the performance of our services and their proper functioning.
Here are the different cookies and similar technologies included in this category:
- Authentication cookies : Subscriber connection.
- On the Internet : Anonymous audience size
- Display of multimedia editorial content : Videos (YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, INA), Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), Documents (Scribd, Document Cloud, Slideshare), Sounds (SoundCloud, Spotify, Deezer), Maps (Google Maps, Mapbox, CartoDB, uMap), infographics (Highcharts, GitHub, Datawrapper, Flourish, Infogram, ThingLink, jQuery, Google Fonts, Bootstrap), live blogs (24liveblog, CoverItLive), media support for journals and club publications.
- Type the form : Optional Questionnaire for Gathering Readers’ Comments on Our Digital Products
- Datadog (website only) : Technical indicators and load balancing.
- Seligent (website only) : Communication with subscribers, highlighting of services, offers and benefits.
- Batch (on application only) : Sends push notifications and in-app messages.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (Apple only) : Push notifications required to work on Android.
- Microsoft App Center (Apple only) : System for updating and monitoring application failures.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.