Germany prepares for friendly encounter with the Czech Republic before the resumption of UEFA Nations League exploitation.
The two teams, who competed in the European Championship final 24 years ago, share some history together.
But this week, when they meet at a friendly international, they will be confronted with very serious circumstances.
What time is the kick off?
- Germany vs Czech Republic will start on November 11 at 7.45pm (GST).
- The game will take place at the Red Bull Arena in Leipzig where RB Leipzig will play their home games.
Which channel is it on, can I stream it live?
- Germany vs Czech Republic Sky Sports will be displayed on the red button.
- If you are a school customer, the game should be easily accessible. Press the red button on your Sky Remote and select Germany vs Czech Republic.
- You can stream the game live from a school or tablet, as long as you download the Sky Sports app and sign in with your school details.
What is Team News?
Manuel Neuer, Matthias Ginter and Serge Gnabry are among those who have been threatened by Germany.
Chelsea striker Timo Werner and Bayern Munich star Leroy Sein will also miss the event.
Robin Koch, Robin Gosense and Jonas Hoffman could be seen getting a kickstart to their international careers.
The Czech Republic will be able to play a more experienced team but they will lose fewer players due to the corona virus.
Patrick Schick was injured when Jan Borin, Andrzej Kudella, Lucas Provod and Philippe Nguyen were ruled out due to the virus.
West Ham stars Thomas Suzek and Vladimir Kufal can be introduced.
- Germany – 4/11
- Draw – 19/5
- Czech Republic – 7/1
* All obstructions from Ladbrokes will be corrected at the time of publication.