Little Mix deleted everything from COVID-19 after discontinuing ‘Search’

Instagram

The BBC has confirmed that a handful of people at the Girl Group’s talent show tested positive for the corona virus and isolated themselves following British government guidelines.

AceShowbiz – Four members Small mix COVID-19 tested negative after the production of the British Talent Show was shut down due to the spread of the virus.

“Search” crew members were infected with the corona virus earlier this week (since October 12), prompting BBC executives to shut down the set and test everyone.

But Jade Tirwal, Lee-an backwards, Perry Edwards And Jesse Nelson Everything is clearly given.

“They all tested negative and did not need to be isolated,” a source told The Sun. “They will be tested regularly throughout the run of the series.”

In a new statement, TV chiefs at the BBC confirmed that filming would be delayed by a week so that the affected crew members could isolate themselves.

“We can confirm that a small group of people in Little Mix have tested positive for the corona virus, and they are now isolating themselves by following the government’s latest guidelines,” the statement said. “We decided to postpone Saturday’s program because of the format of the show.”

“Strict protocols are in place to handle the Covid-19 because the safety of everyone involved in production is important. We expect to be back on board on Saturday, October 24th.”

Host Chris Ramsey He went to Twitter to confirm that he had tested negative for COVID-19 and told fans that the live show had been postponed.

Chris Ramsey's Twitter post

Host Chris Ramsey commented on the delay in filming ‘The Search’ after the Kovid-19 scare.

READ  Supernatural Ultimate Season Return Trailer Heralds the Conclusion of an Era

“I had an experiment, it was a negative … but let’s be honest, if I were they would find another presenter and do the show somehow,” he joked. “See you next week.”

Next article