L ‘IF League 1 season resumed with a win over Montpellier, A good thing for a club aiming to qualify for the Champions League in the 2021/2022 season. However, the result (3 goals to 1) was won by a backseat, the fault of Dimitri Payet. of course, While on the former French International bench, The celebration after the goal caused a lot of ink to flow. His coach, Andre Villas Boas, responded to his celebration with supporters and football consultants, amid false news and denials. At RMC, Kevin Diaz was not in four ways, For him, this attitude was a factor in the expulsion.
Return to his statements that prompted people to respond.
For what reason was Piot put on the bench?
For years, Dimitri Payet was surprised to see the game begin. At the moment, it is not known exactly why the player did not start. Various sources said that the delay in training was due to disappointing performance. The structure of the Marseille club against Dijon will be carefully examined. Coach Dimitri Payet responded well to the pitch, Enough to start the meeting? Nothing is guaranteed.
At RMC, consultant Kevin Diaz commented on this attitude. He declared: “You ‘re not good for two months, there’s a coach who has supported you, but you look at him and say,’ But you’re a fool. ‘(…) This is ridiculous without a name.” Did he announce?
“His response is tragic () instead of being a real leader and keeping a low profile and showing what a leader is () I do not understand. It is necessary to know the real reasons, but one reason for my expulsion is limited. “
Two “You ‘re not good for two months, there’s a coach who has supported you, and you’ve been watching him after the goal … It’s ridiculous without a name”.
Kevin Diaz responds to Payt’s celebration after the goal against Montpellier. #RMCLive. pic.twitter.com/w2vlqjVosx
– AfterAfter RMC January 8, 2021
Social networks are responding massively
Since the start of the season, Dmitry Payet has been making headlines in the media and has been the center of discussion among supporters. Between overweight and average performance in the Champions League and contract extension, we will only talk about him.
On social networks, the consultant’s comments were widely commented. Let us read:
- “Payet is not accepted as someone who questions himself. That’s why he came back to OM. He doesn’t have the intelligence and quality of big clubs.”
- “He returned to OM because he wanted to go home. Many British leading names were ready to fight him, so don’t talk bullshit.”
- “Dias and the other Irish clown are really lamenting Domenek … no information, only prejudices !!! Friday after the party is district level.”
- “I do not see him continuing to focus on him. This player has a spice of meeting instead of a brain. He’s arrogant, and in the end does nothing for his club’s image. He should be considered an average player from now on.”
- This guy is better known for his tweets or comments than on the field, which makes Marcel harder on supers … he smoked all over the world. Even with the extension of the contract, the salary was reduced from the beginning and eventually he smoked all over the world.
- “Overweight for months while being a professional, avoid training and insult the coach. For that.”
Don’t miss our Facebook page!
© All rights reserved
Travel fan. Freelance analyst. Proud problem solver. Infuriatingly humble zombie junkie.