Have you ever given a website from yours? iPhone Is it not loading well? If you’ve tried various ways to fix it but the problem still persists, one reason might be the VPN, which can be very tedious to deal with anytime.
Under this premise, it is common for you to try to disable this function in your activity Smartphone. For this reason, here we show you a complete guide so that you can remove your VPN Cell phone with iOS In a simple way.
How to Disable VPN on Your iPhone
- First, enter arrangement On your iPhone’s main menu.
- Once done, go to tab General.
- Among the options, select VPN and device management.
- Now click on the button VPN.
- In this part, you will see the option Next VPN A switch on.
- You will have to swipe left to turn it off.
- Finally, go back to your cell phone’s main screen.
How to turn off iPhone 14 fast
1. The first method
- All you have to do is press the right button next to the volume up button.
- Once this is done, the Paid button will appear on the iPhone 14 screen.
- Slide this switch to the right and you’re good to go.
2. The second method
- Access the Settings app.
- Next, go to the general section.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Power Off.
- Again, you will see the Power Off button.
- Just slide the switch to the right and that’s it.
All news for iOS 16.1 beta 4
- Solution to battery consumption problems.
- Another type of battery percentage, because many users do not agree with the previous version.
- Deficiencies of autonomy will be optimized.
- New support for Live Actions, so take advantage of Always On Screen on models like iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Clean load mode for US users will now be included.
- Compatibility with matter will be included.
As the weeks go by, Apple will continue to add more features to improve some of the bugs from previous betas until it reaches its final version.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.