There are many functions that you can find in A iPhone So every app feels more comfortable to use. In that sense, there is the 3D Touch tool that you can have a more satisfying experience.
This option allows you to access various functions of applications of iPhone, but very soon. With it you can take photos, send messages and edit pictures.
To apply this feature to your Smartphone Con iOSfrom Deposit We show you how you can use it without any problems.
So you can use 3D Touch on iPhone
- The first thing you need to do is go to your main screen iPhone.
- Next, select an app you want to test with b.
- Once this is done, Long press the app until a small window appears.
- In it you will see some options that will allow you to fulfill the functions quickly.
- For example, if you click iMessageYou can reply to messages in seconds without opening the app.
- Also, you can try it with any other app to access more features.
Remember that you can configure the sensitivity of 3D Touch as you see fit, from the Settings button on your iPhone.
So you can create custom vibrations on your iPhone
- The first step is to open up Settings From your iPhone.
- Now select the option Sounds and Haptics.
- After that, click RingtoneFollowing Vibration.
- In this section, select Create New Vibration.
- You need to play with the options to create the type of vibration you want.
- When you’re done, tap Stop located at the bottom right.
- Then, you will have to hit save and give it a name.
After these steps, it’s time to configure your iPhone to allow each type of vibration per contact.
- Go to the app contacts.
- Then select the contact you want.
- Tap now to editLocated at the top right.
- Choose Vibration.
- Finally, select the vibration you created.
So you can always send small WhatsApp emojis from iPhone
- The first step is to log in App by WhatsApp from you iPhone.
- Once done, open any chat.
- Now, click on the keyboard and look in the section Emojis.
- Before selecting one, place asterisks before and after the emoji. For example: *(emoji)*.
- After this, enter submit ready
You will see how the large emoticon will no longer appear, but smaller. You can apply it to every conversation and don’t feel like the emoji is taking up the entire screen.
How to Hide Archived Chats on iPhone
- The first step is to open up App by WhatsApp From your iPhone.
- Next, swipe left on the chat you want to archive.
- After this, click on the option file.
- You will see how the conversation has been archived and it will appear in a tab at the top.
- Go now Settings Click Chats.
- Finally, switch off Archive chats and keep them.
With this, the archived tab will disappear from your WhatsApp; However, it will always appear if you slide down the screen of your cell phone.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.