Through this The device, users can manage their daily physical activity like walking and running and explore their progress across days. This way, you will have better control while doing sports.
Thanks to the integrated sensors in iPhoneThe Fitness app The user’s movements are recorded seamlessly. Here’s how to enable this feature.
How to use Fitness on iPhone with iOS 16
- The first step is to open up App Fitness from you iPhone.
- Second, click on your profile picture located at the top right corner.
- Among the options, you have to choose health.
- If you want to make changes, click a field.
- Once you’ve set everything up, press List.
Remember that when you open this application, you will be asked for a series of data and information about your physical activity to personalize your performance on a daily basis. Also, remember that the app provides general help and if you have any health problem it is better to consult a doctor.
What to do if you can’t update iOS 16 on your iPhone
- First check if your iPhone is compatible with the new one iOS 16 update.
- If your cell phone is on the list of options, try restarting it before going back Install iOS 16.
- Then check if you are Internet connection Be persistent and act fast, otherwise you will find it difficult to update to the latest version of iOS 16.
- If you have already made sure that all of the above are working properly, make sure that your iPhone is Available storage capacity To install the new Apple operating system.
- Although this is a tougher option, you can try Reset your iPhone Some possible errors can be corrected from the factory.
- Finally, get in touch Apple support service To help you solve this problem in a more personalized way.
All news for iOS 16.1 beta 4
- Solution to battery consumption problems.
- Another type of battery percentage, because many users do not agree with the previous version.
- Deficiencies of autonomy will be optimized.
- New support for Live Actions, so take advantage of Always On Screen on models like iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Clean load mode for US users will now be included.
- Compatibility with matter will be included.
As the weeks go by, Apple will continue to add more features to improve some of the bugs from previous betas until it reaches its final version.
Avoid saving screenshots on your iPhone with iOS 16
- As a first step, you need to take a screenshot of yours iPhone.
- Then press OK.
- After this, select the option Copy and delete.
- Next, tap and hold on one of the apps you’ve selected.
- Once this is done press paste.
- This way, you can share the screenshot without saving it to yourself Mobile device.
You can apply this trick to each capture, so you make sure you don’t end up storing images on your cell phone that you no longer use.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.