Instagram It is one of the most downloaded apps in 2021, second only to its Facebook group affiliate. Through the above social network you can not only publish photos, but also publish videos and chat with your followers, however, one of its biggest attraction among users is the Reels section, a place similar to TikTok where you can watch short videos. All kinds: cultural, humor, gameplay, etc. Today we will teach you a trick so that you know how many minutes or hours you use the app during the day.
‘S reels Instagram They’re as addictive as TikTok, and although the videos are 30-60 seconds long (maximum 1 minute), you can swipe long enough to continue watching different entertainment clips. If you want to end this addiction and find out how many minutes or hours you dedicate to your day for Instagram, follow these steps that we will teach you below.
How do I know how much time I spend on Instagram one day
- First, make sure Instagram There are no pending updates on the Google Play Store.
- Then, open the app and tap on your profile photo icon located in the lower right corner.
- This will take you to your profile, just press the three horizontal lines at the top right.
- Several options will be displayed, click on the ‘Your Activity’ section
- Here you will see two tabs, ‘Links’, ‘Time’ and the second one.
- Finally, Instagram It will show you a report with statistics from Monday to Sunday, and if you click on one of these for a few seconds, you will realize how much time you have spent on the app above.
- Ready, so you know how much time you spend on Instagram on a given day, have you ever wondered how many hours you have set aside for the app?
How To Edit Instagram Stories After Posting
- Open Instagram.
- Then go to the carousel of your stories above.
- Now, tap on the left or right side of the screen and go to the story you want to edit.
- Then, click on the three dots icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Story Settings’.
- Finally, edit them: who should show it to, if it should be saved on your device, and so on.
Having trouble logging in to Instagram? Has your account been hacked, suspended or blocked? Need help activating your account? You can resolve these questions and further inconvenience by using the Help Center app, click here Here.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.