When he returned to the pitch, Buden Barrett suffered a new setback last March. The All-Black Class player had already contracted the disease during the match against Ireland in November.
All Blacks fly-half Buden Barrett said Tuesday he was fineCame backHe is set to return to action with the Auckland Blues in Super Rugby after the final blow to the head.
Barrett, who recently returned to action after suffering a concussion against Ireland in November, was forced to leave the pitch for the Blues’ 32-25 victory over the Highlanders on March 26 in Dunedin. The 30-year-old was sent off in the 41st minute after colliding with Highlanders center Fethuli Peya.
“When I woke up after the game on Sunday morning, my mind felt good. I had a really bad neckBarrett told the New Zealand News site Goods.
“All is well, especially considering how far I have come and what I have done to get back into the game.⁇
“I’m confident in my return to the game and psychologically very happy to be back on the field. The match against the Highlanders scared me a little but I recovered well. No need to worry about head vision.⁇
Barrett, a two-time World Player of the Year, said he had recovered from an injury against Ireland last month.Very difficultThe Blues will face the Chiefs on April 9 and then the Crusaders on April 15.
Tv fanatic. Amateur food maven. Devoted webaholic. Travel lover. Entrepreneur. Evil writer. Beer guru.