KOMPAS.com – operating system Windows 11 Released publicly on Tuesday (5/10/2021). The latest OS released by Microsoft comes with a new and cleaner interface.
Some users may be confused by the display introduced in Windows 11, as Microsoft has made some changes to the OS interface, including removing the Start menu icon.
When you first access Windows 11, users will not find the Start menu on the left Taskbar.
Microsoft moved the Start menu button and other buttons to the center position. So it looks like MacOS from Apple.
The appearance of the start menu icon has also been completely changed. Microsoft changed the concept of the menu icon to be more robust.
Also read: What’s new in the Windows 11 interface?
The Start menu icon now contains four blue square symbols symmetrically arranged like a Rubik’s Cube.
Get information and inspiration Insight Since Email You are.
Users may need some time to get used to this new look, especially with the Start Menu button just started.
The good news is, like the Microsoft Windows 10 interface, the Start menu icon provides a way for users who want to turn left.
Here’s how to move the start menu in Windows 11 to the side as compiled Compass Techno Since The Verge, Thursday (7/10/2021).
How to move the Windows 11 start menu to the left
- Right-click on the taskbar and select the “Task Settings” option.
- Select “Taskbar Behaviors” and look for the “Taskbar Deployment” option.
- The “Taskbar Alignment” option will be the default in the “Center” option.
- All you have to do is move the Start menu to the left of the taskbar, click on the option and select “Left”.
- Not only the start menu but also the steps above will create a location Taskbar Go back to the original side, like the Windows 10 interface.
Also read: How to check if our PC / Laptop has Windows 11 or not
Well, so, the look of Windows 11 will be similar to Windows 10 or earlier versions. Users are more flexible to choose the position of the start menu according to taste.
Get updates Selected news And Breaking News Every day from Kompas.com. Join the telegram group “Kompas.com News Update” and click on the link https://t.me/kompascomupdate, Then join. You must first install the Telegram application on your cell phone.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.