Want to pair your new Google Pixel Buds with a laptop or MacBook? This article will tell you how Connect the Pixel Buds to your MacBook and laptop.
Meanwhile, Google Launches and sells a brand of wireless headphones called Pixel Buds. On October 4, 2017, during the Made by Google launch event, introduced the first generation Pixel Buds. The Google Store opened pre-orders the next day. They have Google Translate and Google Assistant. On October 15, 2019, the Pixel 4 hardware event included the announcement of the second-generation Pixel Buds. They made their debut April 27, 2020For acclaimed success.
Google unveiled Pixel Buds A-series, the mid-range version of Pixel Buds in June 2021. Google launched the Pixel Buds Pro, the more expensive version of the Pixel Buds, in May 2022.
Before we show you how to connect Google Pixel Buds to MacBook and laptop, let’s get some information about Pixel Buds.
What you will learn here:
1st Gen Pixel Buds
Google Assistant, an intelligent voice assistant, is a unique feature of the Pixel Buds. It allows the headphones to translate conversations in real time, along with other common features like online search and multimedia connectivity. It supports 40 different languages for translation.
2nd Gen Pixel Buds
The second-generation Pixel Buds were originally unveiled at a Google hardware event on October 15, 2019, and went on sale in the United States in April 2020. They were made available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany and Ireland in July 2020. , Italy, Singapore, Spain and the United Kingdom. The remaining three color models, Oh So Orange, Quite Mint, and Almost Black, were introduced in the United States on August 20, 2020, four months after the Clearly White color model first went on sale.
Pixel Buds A-series
On June 3, 2021, Google launched the Pixel Buds A-series, the mid-range version of the Pixel Buds. They were made available in the United States and Canada on June 17, 2021. They were then released in France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Spain and the UK in August.
Pixel Buds Pro
During the Google I/O 2022 keynote, Google unveiled the Pixel Buds Pro, a more expensive version of the original Pixel Buds, on May 11, 2022. Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, the UK, and the US will all be releasing them on July 28, 2022. the source.
Here’s the process to connect Google Pixel Buds to a MacBook and laptop:
1. open up Pixel Buds case When they are in and near your computer. Hold for about three seconds Small button on the back of the case until the front LED starts flashing.
2. Click on it Apple logo Select in the upper left corner System Preferences.
3. Click Bluetooth.
4. Activate Bluetooth. And then when Google Pixel Buds Click on your list to appear relate to.
5. Finally, the Pixel Buds are successfully connected to your MacBook.
1. open up Pixel Buds case When they are in and near your computer. Press and hold the small button on the back of the case for about three seconds until the front LED starts flashing.
2. Press Windows key + A to open Activity center. Right click on Bluetooth and select Go to settings.
3. Click Activate Bluetooth Add device.
4. Click Bluetooth.
5. You should see the Pixel Buds in the list, click on them to pair them.
6. Now Google Pixel Buds are connected to your laptop.
that’s all. That was the whole process of connecting and pairing the Google Pixel Buds to a MacBook and laptop.
Tv fanatic. Amateur food maven. Devoted webaholic. Travel lover. Entrepreneur. Evil writer. Beer guru.