With the advent of iOS 15, Apple has been able to incorporate a number of tools into its configurations to make the life of its users easier when using mobile devices. For example, the topic of conversation in recent weeks Live text launch, People with an iPhone can extract text directly from an image from a file in the gallery or from a photo taken with a cell phone camera.
As such, a lot has been said New options coming with FaceTime, Apple’s video call communication app, and Android users who receive an invitation link can now participate, and other surprises.
However, these are not innovations in this mobile operating system because, in response to numerous requests from its users, Apple has implemented an option that will cause your visual relaxation. In the past, if an iPhone user wanted to reduce or increase the text size on their cell phone, they could do so, but the settings they selected would be set by default for all mobile apps and areas.
Now, with the new update, you can see the difference in which application changes are made, which makes the device more customizable and authentic to each user’s needs. In this way, for example, You can only reduce text for applications that require space for better distribution, such as mail or word; On the other hand, you can leave too much text on apps like Twitter or Facebook, which require a clearer font when scrolling.
Remember that This new update is only available for the beta version of iOS 15, Which is expected to continue for the final version, which will reach all iPhone terminals by the end of this 2021.
With this in mind, the steps outlined below are common to all iPhone users who decide to update their cell phone operating system.
You must first confirm it The iOS Control Center already has a text size option So you can rely on this device from any screen of the device. To do this, you must follow these steps:
1. Open the Control Center. Swipe from the top right corner of the screen to see if you have the option Text size It is already hosted.
2. If not, go ahead Configuring and then Control Center.
3. In this menu, you should look for the option More restrictions, Tap the plus sign that appears on the left Text size, Ready!
After this, it will be easy to resize the text of any application:
1. Open the application for which you want to change the text.
2. Swipe across the screen from the top right corner to open the screen. Control Center.
3. An array of icons will appear. Tap the one with the letter A (this represents the option) Text size).
4. Soon, a switch will appear at the bottom of the screen, allowing you to choose between the size of the app you open or all the apps on your cell phone. Move the switch to the left to select only one application.
5. Adjust the font size with the control that appears in the center of the screen, and tap on any area to return. Control Center. Swipe up to see the application screen. Changes must be seen.
You can customize the text size of each app depending on your needs and the way the iPhone is used.
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.