That was right Within a week of the release of iOS 14.5, I had a Time to review the best features of the operating system. TThis is an update that I did not expect to install, and your iPhone will tell you if someone drops an air tag tracker on something you carry.
But oOnce the download and installation process is complete, you may feel lost. After all, it’s not like Apple is opening a big “Here’s what I added”.IOS 14.5 to start your whole life. Here is a summary of the key features, settings, and hidden gems you need to know to help you. Either way it will lead to iOS 14.6 which you can already play Currently, If you feel the urge.
In this guide, we will cover the following topics:
- Automatically change the orientation of the iPhone screen for different applications
- How to sort iOS memos by date, preferences, and titles
- How to share ETA if you drive, bike or walk
- How to fix its transparency if your iPhone’s app tracking is gray
- Why the iPhone battery is recalculated
- How to answer calls using your voice
- How to add lasers and other AR effects to Apple’s “Clips” app
- How to configure Siri’s new iOS sounds
- How to find out if Apple is tracking your airtags
- How to change the apps that Siri uses to play audio
- How to take screenshots on iOS without the annoying pop-up preview
- How to Report Traffic Accidents on Apple Maps
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.