The light temperature continues, but not everyone can enjoy the sun this weekend. Lots of places you still need to know Avalanche accident.
– The clear weather winners this weekend will be Sorlandet and Oslandet, Storomjio’s meteorologist Roer Ing Hansen told TV2
When the sun looks out in the afternoon, they get about ten degrees.
If you live in eastern Norway, you may have noticed that the city has seen heavy snowfall in recent days.
– I would say that fog is a morning phenomenon and it will disappear in the middle of the day, says the meteorologist.
While you can see the sun in most parts of the country this weekend, the west will be more gray in the country where you live.
If you’re north of Stavanger, it’s hard to see a view of the sun on Friday, we have to trust Hanson.
The area around Bergen and Stadt has cloudy weather and relatively low clouds.
But even here the temperature will rise over the weekend.
– New low pressure from the Atlantic Ocean entering the Norwegian Sea, north of the Stadt, will affect these areas. It will give a short-term high pressure on Saturday, which will give the sun a glow from time to time, the meteorologist said.
Strong storm in the north
Northern Norway experienced a severe storm this week.
For several days, the storm devastated Troms and Finnmark. It closed schools and roads, and isolated Mehm, Kellfjord and Alta.
– We have a very challenging situation in Alta. Alta Municipality Mayor Monica Nielsen (Labor) told TV2 on Tuesday that we are at high risk for avalanches and landslides.
On Saturday, the Nordland region announced a new round with a strong gay.
– It will not be a storm, but a strong gal. They had good snow earlier, but the weather forecast for Hansen is that light weather will continue here as well.
The risk of landslides continues
He says there could be a lot of snow-melting rain and he still warns of avalanche danger.
Landslides are most likely in the Bode area, which has a red level warning.
The risk of landslides is almost as high in areas from Finmark to Hardanger, but is currently at the orange level.
– Has the light temperature been maintained?
– Sounds like this. It may get a little colder next week, but it won’t happen since it’s the first half of February – that’s for sure! Climate observers say.
Prone to fits of apathy. Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Internet advocate. Avid travel enthusiast. Entrepreneur. Music expert.