The simplest and easiest way to save a folder is to right-click it Mouse Select “Properties” and mark “Hidden” in the folder you want to save.
This method will not actually lock your folder, but it will hide it, but on Windows, the option to not show hidden documents or folders should be enabled.
Strong protection, in terms of how to lock a folder, can be provided by various programs that can be downloaded from the Internet and installed on the computer.
One such program is “dirLock”. By right-clicking on the selected folder, a new label will appear in the “dirLock” list after the program is installed.
When we select this tag, all we have to do is enter the selected password for the folder, and your folder will be locked and protected.
The third way to lock a folder is to keep the documents on your computer private and if other computer users cannot see them, it can be done very easily and reliably.
This will ensure that whenever someone wants to view a document from a protected folder, they need to write down the appropriate password.
How to lock a folder in a few steps:
– Select an existing folder or create a new one
– If the folder is empty, transfer all the important documents, materials and pictures to you …
– Right-click on the folder and select “Create Archive”
– A pop-up window will appear, so select “Advanced” and “Set Password”.
– Then enter the selected password and press “OK”
– Click “OK” again
Problem solver. Incurable bacon specialist. Falls down a lot. Coffee maven. Communicator.